Tuesday, November 18, 2014

8teen Weeks Down

22 weeks to go!


Little Nugget still doesn't have a name, but we may get close soon. We can't seem to agree on anything!! Baby is weighing in at around 7 ounces and is anywhere from 5.5-8 inches long. Somewhat the size of a sweet potato. Our nugget has some LONG legs (from what I can tell in the ultrasounds). She can somewhat already hear noises, so it won't be long before she can completely hear our voices! As for me, random sicknesses about every two weeks seem to hit me out of nowhere! I haven't had heartburn, but these ligament pains are horrible. I start my new job tomorrow, so once I start working again, I will probably be a little more tired than usual. I like having energy right now, so hopefully I still have some when I get home from work!
Here are a few facts for this week! (:

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Lost 10 pounds as of 4 weeks ago, probably gained a few back since then!

Maternity clothes? I'm just not feeling it yet! Still chilling with my yoga pants and big tshirts!
Sleep? Ugh is that even a thing? I don't even remember the last time I slept through the entire night!
Best moment this week? Starting my new job! It'll be my first time working since September! :P
Movement? I swear I felt her kick Sunday morning, but Big John thinks I'm crazy. Haven't felt a kick since, so maybe it wasn't her! haha
Food cravings? Grilled hotdogs, cereal (always craving), diet coke, chili/cheese nachos, and puppy chow (for those who don't know -- chex cereal covered in chocolate/powdered sugar).
Anything making you queasy/sick? When John bakes chicken, the smell just makes me want to punch a wall. It always smell so nasty.
Gender? For those who don't know, we are having a little princess or as John calls it "another Haley".
Belly button in or out? Well the bottom half is poking out and the top half is still an innie!
Happy or moody most of the time? I snap often. I can be completely happy and then *BAM* I have an attitude and I'm yelling or complaining at John. (oops, thanks hormones)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't skip meals. That is the simplest way to make yourself nauseous for absolutely no reason at all. If you eat a small breakfast, make sure you have a small snack to eat about an hour later. I get sick and sluggish when I haven't eaten in about 2 hours.
Milestones: We may be getting a little closer to picking out a name. This is the toughest part! 




No comments:

Post a Comment