Monday, September 28, 2015

Let's Fast Forward ;-


Here it is, 6 months since my last blog post. *Oops, I'm sorry!* Mom life has gotten the best of me! So let me fill you on all of the blessings God has given me in the past 6 months! Naturally I will do this with pictures. :P



Let's start with the day I went in to get induced!



- April 14, 2015. I went at 4 AM and got all ready to get the show on the road. Thank you medicine, because I did not feel a single thing until about 3:45 that afternoon. I slept off and on most of the time, until I woke up and felt it. Looking at John, I said, "Can you call the nurse, because I'm pretty sure we're about to pop out a baby" -- Thanks to Spongebob on the tv, a cup of ice I could eat, and John being by my side, I made it through the last bit of contractions (that I could feel), the pushing, and the not being able to breath while pushing. We had little Emi at 5:10 PM.



Here is our last picture together as a couple, before I gave birth!


Here is mine and Emi's first pictures together! She looked like an alien, but she was so stinking cute.

Now let's fast forward through all these months and get to the present. Emi is a 16 pound 5.5 month old sassy little girl. She wakes up in the middle of the night to play, she throws her toys when she gets mad, and she babbles on about everything under the sun that we just don't understand yet. I practice "Mama" and "Dada" with her daily, just to give both daddy and myself an equal chance at what word she will say first. { Dada is usually first since it's so much easier to say than Mama. } She is holding her bottle (til she gets lazy), sitting in high chairs (til she gets lazy), rolling around, watching Bob's Burgers (like mom/dad like daughter right?), and sleeping 11-13 hours at night. She's a bundle of joy and firecracker full of attitude all bunched into one. She's so much fun and honestly I can't wait to have a little sibling for her to play with! (Not now obviously, but not too far away either!)

Here is my little munchkin from newborn to five months! <3

NaturalNaturalNaturalNaturalNaturalNatural

No comments:

Post a Comment