Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's A Baby Without A Baby Shower;-

I said in my last post which I know was forever ago that I would post pictures from my baby showers! I had three wonderful showers all with three super cute themes! All of the people who hosted the showers did an AMAZING job! I can definitely say that Baby E and myself had a great time celebrating her through the month of February and March!

Theme Number 1: MERMAIDS




This cake was absolutely to die for. One of my wonderful littles in Phi Mu made it just for the shower. It definitely turned out adorable, too bad I didn't eat any! Actually I didn't eat any of the cakes from any of my three showers. I know that is crazy, but the only sweets I have wanted to eat this entire pregnancy are ice cream and candy! The three beautiful women in the picture above would be my wonderful hostess for this baby shower! My two littles Chelsie and Kirstie, then one of my very best friends since the 2nd grade, Caitlin! I am so glad that these three came together and put on an amazing shower! I know Baby E will love having them in her life and she grows and gets older! I got a ton of presents at this shower! John had his hands full when I got home and he definitely enjoyed going through all of the presents! We also enjoyed reading all of the books that people bought us for us to read to Baby E after she is born! It was a great way to start her little library!




Theme Number 2: Vintage, Pink, Baby Girl




This baby shower was put on by my mom and the wonderful Miller family. We had this shower in Bossier which was awesome because I got to see so many people that I hadn't seen in a long time. I loved the mason jars and decorations that Kylie's mom used! They did such a wonderful job! (Especially since I haven't been too keen on pink here lately.) The games were a ton of fun during this shower, like guessing the baby food and baby bingo for when I opened up presents! I want to say that I definitely got most of E's clothes from this baby shower! I came home with so many clothes it was crazy! John and I went through every single one and singled out the 0-3 months just so we could go ahead and get everything washed before Baby E made her appearance! After the shower, Kylie's younger sister, Katie, took my maternity pictures which we had a blast doing! It definitely made me excited to bring E into the real world! Not to mention Katie did a wonderful job!! Below is a picture of the cake that my mom had made, which matched the theme perfectly!



Theme Number 3: Zebra

 This shower was hosted by my cousin Jessica! We held it at my grandparents church and it was very laid back. I enjoyed seeing family that I hadn't seen in many years and the food was yummy! It was kind of like a mini Thanksgiving! Ok that is only because I got my Mammaw Judy to make deviled eggs, lol. Really though I have to say that first place for food goes to this baby shower! I guess that is the best thing about family putting something together, is everyone makes home cooked foods. We received a ton of monogrammed items which was awesome because I loved anything (well almost anything) that is monogrammed. A lot of the gifts that we got at this baby shower were homemade, monogrammed, etc. We got her crib bedding and a ton of super cute blankets! After this baby shower we had almost everything we needed to get E's room set up for her arrival! The things that we didn't have, we had gift cards for so we were able to get everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment