Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Where Did The Time Go;-

Today marks 30 weeks! Only 10 more weeks to go. 
Just kidding, I think it will be sooner than that.  We may have a baby girl here before we even know it!


Here is the most recent baby bump picture! This was 29 weeks and 5 days!

I have a 4D ultrasound tomorrow and then a doctor appointment on Thursday that will FINALLY include an ultrasound. We haven't gotten an ultrasound at the doctors office since I was 17 weeks. They will measure her and see how much she weighs. At 17 weeks she was measuring two days ahead, so I can't wait to see how much she has grown since then!


Questionnaire Time!

How far along are you? I am 30 weeks today! If you would like it in term of months, I will be 8 months pregnant in just one week. Keep in mind her due date is 71 days from today! 

Total weight gain/loss: At my January doctors appointment I had lost 5 pounds since my December appointment. Then I went in two weeks later and had gain 2 pounds. But overall since being pregnant, I am around 10 pounds less than prepregnancy weight and my weight keeps fluctuating every time I go to a doctor appointment.

Maternity clothes? I have bought one actual maternity shirt, a pair of maternity pants from H&M, then two normal shirts and a maxi dress, all of which can be worn after pregnancy! I plan to wear my maternity pants after pregnancy as well considering they are ripped skinnies and absolutely adorable!

Stretch Marks? Only on my boobs. I haven't gotten any on my tummy yet and fingers crossed that I won't. If I do though, I pray they aren't horrible. So far I've been EXTREMELY lucky!!

Sleep? I have off and on nights. Last night I slept amazingly. The night before I went to bed at 6:30 and had to get up at 8:10. I think for the most part though I am averaging around 4-7 hours a sleep on different nights! I am waking up between 2:30-4:00 every morning to go potty though. Sometimes I fall back asleep fast and other nights it can take me around 10-20 minutes to go back to bed.

Movement: She is definitely a wiggle worm. She hates having things pressed against my belly, so if you push on it, she kicks or punches. She stays nestled in my right ribs later in the afternoon and when she makes big movements she makes my stomach look like something out of a horror film. 

Food cravings: Potato salad! I have been craving it for about three weeks now. Also I eat a lot of cheese potatoes and broccoli, but that is simply because I am always craving it. I crave chicken nuggets from McDonalds, but still haven't eaten any due to my gall bladder and have also been craving Orange Leaf. I could go for some fried rice with spicy mayo if I had any to eat! lol

Gender? After all my ultrasounds, she is still a girl. Nothing has grown between her legs.

Belly button in/out? My belly button is officially out 90% of the day! It seems to freak John out because it is so used to it being an innie!

Baby stats: According to all of my apps she is around 17 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. I think she has long legs, so I'm going to go ahead and guess that she's closer to 18 inches and weighs a little more than 3 pounds. I guess I will know come Thursday!!

Symptoms: 
  • I can feel my hips widening. It isn't a fun pain at all.
  • Braxton Hicks contractions every so often. They hit randomly, but I don't get them as much as I've heard other women complain.
  • Pains in my left leg which I believe to be associated with either: A) her sitting on a nerve or B) SPD - Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. The doctor isn't much help when I ask, so I am just working out at the gym and taking epsom salt baths to ease the pain. It totally helps until I go to sleep and have to move in the middle of the night! 

Labor signs? None yet! Hopefully I can keep her cooking for at least 5 more weeks! I know some people say keep them in for as long as they will stay, but 36 weeks makes 9 months and if she's growing ahead then she is developing great. As long as whenever she is born, she is healthy! 

What I miss: I really miss sleeping on my stomach. I am really glad that I adjusted to sleeping on my side during my first trimester though because if I wasn't used to it, I would probably NEVER sleep. I miss wine at times. I'm scared to drink any after pregnancy because I fear the headache since my alcohol tolerance is pretty much nonexistent now. I definitely miss not having a belly. I can not stand having a round thing in my way all the time. Not to mention I feel like people can't tell if I'm pregnant or fat when I'm at the gym, so I just get awkward looks. lol

What I'm looking forward to: The baby showers! I'm so ready to see people that I haven't seen in awhile and just celebrate this princess inside of me. Plus I'm ready to finish getting everything ready for her room once we receive gifts! It's so bland in there with just a crib and her name decorations above the bed! I'm also looking forward to getting my gallbladder out in the next three months. That way John will let me eat all the pizza I want or any greasy fattening food for that matter without him freaking out thinking we are going to go to the hospital in the middle of the night! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment